Unfavorable Topography

Thursday, August 18, 2005

This is aesthetically pleasing. And it makes me tap my foot.

This week is flying by and I am making many trips from my car doors to apartment building doors. Things are coming together, though. I have been sleeping in Delaware for the past few nights but think I will rough it in St. Davids from now on, even if it is on a recently acquired futon. Old flames are good for something.

Make Believe had to cancel their upcoming tour with Aloha. That is a bummer, but broken wrists won't be healed by pouting faces. Apparently hellfest was just cancelled too at the last minute because of problems with the venue in New Jeruse. Luckily for the black t-shirt crowd it looks like there's quite an effort going on to get most of the bands on other shows this weekend in the area. I only care because I was listening to Lifetime this morning.

Now I need to find a wrench. ?? ????????! (that is me trying to spell 'goodbye' in Russian. I tried, I really did, Churgin.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home