Unfavorable Topography

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Here's a segment called "Things I find enjoyable":

Not using the word "that" very often in my writing is something I find enjoyable. Thanks Peter Moller! Welch's 100% Grape Juice is something I find incredibly delicious again after taking a hiatus during adolescence. Chocolate cake. Chocolate cake is always enjoyable, especially after a long day at work and having it be free although it was sitting out for a couple hours in the green room beforehand. The Autumnal Equinox is something I still find enjoyable, however, at the moment I am currently missing it terribly. And this 80 degree Fahrenheit day sent me reeling for a certain weather I recognize from my past. For shame! Oh and language I like. I like language a lot. Especially those of Germanic and Slavic origin. They sound the exact opposite of what a nice lad like me would like--a harsh, grueling language and/or alphabet with uncharacteristic letters and signs.




For shame!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

orange juice? large muffins? russian film? perhaps you can find space to include my proposed segment: "things i think chris finds enjoyable."

3:52 PM  
Blogger Chris Sauchak said...

Jonathan, you are absolutely right. Yesterday, I relapsed into a pre-adolescent stage of my memory. It was the grape juice I believe. Things tend to stack on top of each other after that through the years. But orange juice absolutely, all the time if I had my way.

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home