Unfavorable Topography

Sunday, September 18, 2005

I just did something crazy and am going to blog about it. No, that's what Adam said he's going to do. I hope that he still does and this doesn't scare him away... his Microphones t-shirt tail between his legs all the way to the edit suites. I know that it won't. He's a cocky muthafucka all because of those goshdarn Patriots. And that's OK, because hey, who's 1-0 and who's 0-1-G-L-E-S right now?

I just got in tonight from hanging out with a few folks in the Manayunk section of Philadelphia tonight and I'm quite happy. Dan, who just bought a house there, says that is an area where the hipsters meet the white-trash. I couldn't agree more, and I like it. Cheap living close to both school and the city. I told Jess that I want to move there no matter what and just finance a home. I didn't get the reception I was looking for, as immaculate as it could've been, and I completely understand. It's just a lot of me talking and not a lot of me doing. But I meant it and still do.

So what's everyone's opinion of pomegranate nectar? I always see it in the organic / pricey / toph peeler section of my literally neighborhood grocery store and am tempted. Any help would be appreciated. Is it good on pancakes? In tea? On Honey Nuts? Because that's all I every eat and fall asleep in for breakfast anymore.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where creativity is unleashed
David Patton/Democrat-Herald "Poker man" is always up for a friendly game of cards in Susan Gann's garden.
flat rate long distance related site.

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home