Unfavorable Topography

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

You have to be fuckin' kidding me.

Since when do people care. Is it that obvious how different a person looks without their helmet? Is everyone a businessman? The last time I checked, Plummer doesn't wear a fucking suit when he works. I don't understand this fascination with out-of-the-ordinary hair. And no, do not mention my laziness in cutting my own. If Jake Plummer's beard bothered him, he would shave it. I honestly do not think he is doing it just because he is trying to be different. Oh New York Times! I understand the attempt to use a little humor. I realize the face of mass media has become ever so violent, but this is useless American tripe. This fascination with Troy Polamalu's hair, does it really matter? It is not as if it slows him down. You look at him on the football field and he could still outrun your whole family and has more energy than a stampede. Remember Scot Pollard's chops when he first came into the NBA. They were ridiculous and everyone was terrified/humored until it got really old. No one cared towards the end. Now Chris Kaman, Troy Hudson, Ben Wallace on occasion, sport fashionable (whether ugly or not) haircuts. It does not stop them from jumping or guarding their man. And the Rocky Mountain News sporting a wonderful photo essay of the progression of Jake Plummer's beard is outrageous! Its hair! It fucking grows! Look at your gall-darned cranium. Oh man, this has got me worked up in a nice little late-night rant. Who am I? Dennis Miller? Sorry.


...Raskolnikov...

Adam, I beg to differ. I find Crime and Punishment to be better than The Brothers Karamazov. Let's debate!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill M. said...

Sauce is hip hop (move the crowd)

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home